How to install Google Play Store on your Android phone is something that we may not count with it already pre-installed. As it happens with some Chinese terminals and others. Follow the instructions carefully and step by step you will be able to install the latest version of Google Play on your Android mobile phone.
- Before you start you will need to get root access. So you must root your Android, then Google Play.
- We go to Settings > Security and Activate the box to install applications from unknown sources of our Android mobile phone.
- We wait for the APK file to be . Then look for it in the “Downloads” folder of our Android phone.
- We click on the APK file and follow the instructions of the installation to finish installing Google play on our Android phone.
- When you finish the process you can enjoy Google Play on Android.
How to install Google Play Store on your Android phone
We should not forget that is the store where all Google services in the cloud are grouped as: Applications and Games, Music Play Music, Play Books for eBooks, Google Movies for movie rentals and ultimately where you can android applications for free.
Google services for its mobile platform are available in almost all countries, and can be accessed from an Android smartphone or tablet, but here comes the one-million question, there are many mobile devices that for more that have any Android version, we cannot access free play store to search and buy applications, why does this happen?
It’s very simple, any mobile device, whether a smartphone or tablet that does not have the Google digital certificate, will not be able to access its services.
This mainly happens on pirated or Chinese devices that have an unofficial or unauthorized Android version by Google for the hardware of this computer and due to the protection of copyright since some are copies of high-end devices you will not be able to update the operating system.
– Google Play is only compatible with mobile devices that have Android v2.3 installed on.
– Android Market can be installed on devices with Android 2.2 or lower. If you have Android 2.1 or 2.2 you will not be able to upgrade from Android Market to Play Store. Except that you can have an Android Rom.
– Currently, the latest version is play store v8.1.25 (August 2017), which in addition to adding the expected user interface called Material Design present in Android Lollipop and Android Marshmallow, presents a new interface when listing the Apps and fixes errors.
As main novelty play store v8.1.25 apk now supports the most mobile devices that use android as a platform. Regardless of whether they have a slightly older version. Also, presents a new way to show the list of apps. Either by categories, search or those that have installed on your smartphone / tablet.
Now you know the steps to Google Play Store on your Android Mobile. Do not miss the chance to enjoy it and your favorite apps.